Improve your mental health and wellbeing (18-65 years old)
Better Pathways and Sport 4 Life have partnered on two projects, Active Pathways 4 Life and Better Health 4 Life, designed to inspire, motivate and empower individuals within Birmingham to improve and maintain their mental health and wellbeing through physical activity.
Participants benefit from free and personalised mental health support alongside regular and diverse physical activities that are tailored to participant needs.
8-week programme includes
- Direct access to mental health support via physical activity provision.
- Work with a Physical Wellbeing Mentor to create a healthier lifestyle by accessing regular and varied physical activities
- Addressing low-level mental health needs via one-to-one personalised mentoring from a qualified Personal Wellbeing Champion
- A Person-Centred Action Plan that incorporates physical and mental health needs to create tailored interventions and activities
- A personal resource pack with strategies to maintain mental and physical health and wellbeing to support in sustaining progress
- Bringing you together with like-minded peers
- Reduced social isolation
- A chance to access tangible volunteering and employability opportunities through additional benefits provided as a part of
- Improving physical and mental health
- An opportunity to be more involved in your local community
Physical Activities – Walking groups, running, football, seated exercise, and more!
Social Activities – Mini-Golf, woodcraft therapy, bowling, arts and crafts
- Birmingham citizens aged 18-65
- People who would benefit from increasing their mental health and/ or wellbeing
- Living with disabilities, learning difficulties, long-term health conditions
- Carers are also welcome to join this project.’