QUALITY runs through the core of the organisation
Sport 4 Life UK is committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. In order to do this, we need you to give us any comments about our service and to tell us when we get things wrong. We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
Here is our complaints procedure:
- Clients, volunteers, employees and partners will be listened to. Complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with quickly and thoroughly.
- In the majority of cases, complaints will be dealt with by the Head of Operations & Contracts who will take time to discuss fully the complaint. The Head of Operations & Contracts will consider the points raised and will take any appropriate action in response.
- Should the person not be happy with the action decided and want to take the complaint further, a Complaints Form will be made available for them to complete. This will be sent to the Chair of Trustees. A representative from the Trustees will meet with the person and the Head of Operations & Contracts to consider the complaint.
- Should the person continue to feel that the complaint is not being dealt with effectively from the outcome of the above meeting, Sport 4 Life UK and the person will decide if an appropriate official body, such as ACAS or the Charity Commission, should be contacted to help resolve the problem.
- At any time, a client or volunteer has the right to withdraw from Sport 4 Life UK initiatives and programmes.
- The person making the complaint will be kept informed of progress at all stages.
- All complaints will be treated in a private and confidential manner.
- For employees, any matters relating to their conditions of service or employment should be raised via the Sport 4 Life’s Grievance procedure, rather than the complaints policy.