We currently have one job vacancies at Sport 4 Life UK. Click on the vacancy below for more details.
Smoothie Bike Events Instructor
Sport 4 Life UK are recruiting a team of events instructors to deliver events for our social enterprise Smoothie Bike Hire
Salary: £8 per hour plus bonuses
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands with travel nationwide
Contract Type: casual contract
Closing Date: Until position is filled
Click here to view the full job advert and how to apply.
Sport 4 Life UK is recruiting a new Intervention Worker to assist the delivery of our sports-themed personal development programmes. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting targets for Youth Promise Plus (YPP), reporting against own and organisational targets, in addition to keeping YPP records up to date and liaising with our main contract partner
Title: Intervention Worker – Ref 050
£22,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week (Full Time)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Fixed term until 30/06/2018
Midday Thursday 28th September 2017
Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Starting Date: 16th October 2017
the successful candidate will:
- Deliver intensive work focussed pre-employment and appropriate post-employment holistic pastoral support and mentoring support to disadvantaged NEET, inactive and unemployed young people (15-29) within East Birmingham (Yardley, Hall Green & Hodge Hill).
- Support a young person’s progression using a mix of holistic support, challenge and mentoring techniques, keeping a focus on achieving sustainable employment and/or training/education at all times.
- Work effectively within and in partnership with other agencies and services to deliver a joined up service to support young people into employment.
- Work closely with employer engagement/education and training structures and Employment Development Workers elsewhere in the network of YPP providers and in general in order to manage the transition into employment.
For more information on the role, please click on the link below to view the Job Pack.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please complete our online application form. As part of the application, you need to upload the following
- Your CV
- Your cover letter stating why you believe you are the right person for the job and how you meet the job and person specification (please limit this to one side of A4)
Click here to fill in the online application form.
If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference in the subject heading.