We’re delighted to announce we have been selected as the winner for the Outstanding Impact Award, West Midlands by The 2015 Lloyds Bank Foundation Charity Achievement Awards.
This past year (July 2014 to June 2015), Sport 4 Life UK programmes have helped:
– 275 young people gain a qualification,
– 537 young people transform their behaviour
– 536 young people improve their self esteem
– 51 ex-offenders to not re-offend
– 217 unemployed young people back into education employment, or training
“It is a great achievement to receive recognition for the work we do. This award is a big compliment to all our staff who go the extra mile to help young people, and our programmes that recognise the needs of the young people, the barriers they face in life, and how we can overcome them together. It is the combination of these things that enable us to have such a significant impact on the lives of young people.”
Sport 4 Life UK Chief Executive, Tom Clarke-Forrest
Our awards entry will now go forward to the UK Judging Panel where we will be judged alongside all other regional winners, with the results to be announced later on in the year in October.