Sports Coach (REF-079)
Sport 4 Life UK is looking for an enthusiastic individual to deliver sports sessions for young people (aged 11-29 years) across a variety of community and school settings.
£10.09 inc holiday uplift
Evenings and possible weekends
Birmingham (with potential to be West Midlands wide)
- To support the delivery of sports and training sessions for disadvantaged ‘In Learning’ and NEET, inactive and unemployed young people (11-29) within S4L delivery areas.
- To support delivery against S4L’s internal Delivery Frameworks inclusive of sports, qualification and employability curriculum’s
- To support recruitment of young people both internally and externally to S4L sports and training sessions
- To support the achievement of S4L’s retention targets around sign up, attendance and completion
To learn more about this role, the main duties and responsibilities, please download the job pack using the link below. For a discussion about the role please contact Craig Corrigan on 01214561818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this position you need to complete the online application form below. You will also need to uploade the following documents:
- Your CV
- Your cover letter stating why you believe you are the right person for the job and how you meet the job and person specification (please limit this to one side of A4)