Employability Trainer (REF-078)
Sport 4 Life UK is looking for a talented individual to deliver training programmes on social action and employability (including employer-led training – e.g. mock interviews) for young people aged 11-29 years across a variety of community and school settings.
£21,000 – £23,000 per annum
Fixed term for 1 year (subject to extension pending funding)
37.5 hours per week
Birmingham (with potential to be West Midlands wide)
Week beginning 2nd March, 2020
26th February, 2020
- The delivery of Sport 4 Life UK’s Employer Encounters service and Social Action/ Work Experience projects for disadvantaged ‘In Learning’ and NEET, inactive and unemployed young people (11-29yrs old) within the community and educational setting.
- Recruit young people both internally and externally to S4L training services
- To timetable a schedule of qualifications and Social Action Projects that provide varied opportunities inclusive of, but not limited to geographical distribution, learning styles and abilities
- To achieve S4L’s retention targets around sign up, attendance and completion
- To support and deliver the S4L Training team sport aims and objectives
To learn more about this role, the main duties and responsibilities and training, please download the job pack using the link below.
How to apply
To apply for this position you need to complete the online application form below. You will also need to uploaded the following documents:
- Your CV
- Your cover letter stating why you believe you are the right person for the job and how you meet the job and person specification (please limit this to one side of A4)