If you are looking for a way to unite your organisation behind a great cause, why not select Sport 4 Life UK as your next Charity of The Year?
No matter how large or small your organisation is, you can help to make a real difference, and we would love to hear from you.
A partnership will not only help Sport 4 Life UK but could also benefit your organisation in the following ways:
- The partnership encourages team building, creativity, and boosts staff morale
- It will demonstrate the values of your organisation and your commitment to giving back to the community
- Have your organisation name on all marketing and communications
- Opportunities for employee engagement through volunteering and fundraising
- It is a tax-effective way to give to charity
We’re currently proud to be the local charity of the year for 2017 for law firm Clarke Willmott. Find out more here.
If you would like to Sport 4 Life UK to be your Charity of the Year then please get in touch with our Business Development Manager, Jack Skinner on 0121 456 1818 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org